- Walking a Line, Performance(s), Pelee Island, ON
- Eco-Vention Performance, Ahmic Harbour, ON
- Working On It : a collective residency project (Artcite, Inc)
- Amateras Foundation, Sofia Paper Art Festival, Sofia Bulgaria
- Synchronicty, Plate Glass Gallery, Niagara Artist Centre, St. Catherines, ON
- Leamington Art Centre, “After Work”, Leamington, ON
- the Water Lily Project
- Light as a Feather – a sci-art collaboration @ one ten park : a working space
- Upcoming exhibits “After Work”
- Collette Broeders and Susan Gold at Bookfest 2015
- Art Gallery of Windsor, Triennial of Contemporary Art 2015 – Interview
- Interview with Art Now: Bloomfield Television, Bloomfield, MI
- Possible Futures: What is to be done? 2014 Windsor-Essex Triennial of Contemporary Art: Art Gallery of Windsor, Windsor, ON
- Manifest: Inda 9 Drawing Publication (Coming Winter 2015)
- work • detroit: Visualizing Data, Detroit, MI USA
Around the Studio
Tag Archives: Studio Journal
First drawing for the series, Vestiges, Industrial Map No. 1
Without power one must improvise with candlelight and chocolates! Vestiges has yet again transformed into a series of new drawings mapping the industrial community.
Experimenting with discarded steel plates engraved and soaked in salt baths, a transformation for Vestiges continues.
As part of Mayworks 2011, a new body of work has commenced through the collection of traces of the worker throughout an industrial area.
I’ve begun experimenting with a new series of zinc plates that are quite small (only 6″ x 6″). Transferring items from around the studio onto the plate before immersing to etch, it’s beginning to form textural markers of objects collected.
Finally, the work is framed and ready for Rotunda Gallery in Kitchener, Ontario. Check out the gallery under exhibits.
I’ve been busy preparing for the year clearing out the studio, priming work areas and contemplating a completely new body of work. After much lamenting, I have decided that the lines, patterns and ritual of drawing for the Cartography of … Continue reading
What’s happening around the studio? Check back often for updates.
A weekend of printmaking at Spark Box Studio located in lovely Prince Edward Ontario hosted by two most hospitable souls, Chrissy & Kyle. They offer space for artists to live, research, investigate and experiment and aim to encourage discovery and the cultivation of new ideas. Spark Box Studio provides career-building opportunities for artists at all stages, and to engage with the community through the arts. Continue reading